Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Real stuff

I am reminded that I indeed do have a blog, and that I do not indeed write in it. Well, I'm not going to close it down (of course I don't know how), but I have to admit that I will probably not use it much. I enjoy reading Rodney's blog, and some other people's occasionally (thanks so much). I'm reading a book called Lies Homeschool Moms Believe by Todd Wilson. It's very interesting to me, and I'm enjoying it very much. One of the lies/ truths that speaks to me is that I CAN'T DO IT ALL! I can't cook gourmet meals (ha ha ha), participate at church, work part time at the hospital, homeschool my kids, wash clothes, maintain friendships, remember to floss my teeth every night, and come up with something coherent to write here. The thought fills me with dread, which I get the impression blogs are not supposed to do. So I'm using this entry to officially announce that I am not a dedicated blogger, probably won't be for quite some time. I am so glad to have friends that do, and I know Rodney is enjoying all the contacts very very much. Whew, that's a load off my mind.
Much love to all that read......
:) Kim

5 comments:

Kevin Thomasson said...

I am extremely disappointed, very sad...

Ok I'm over it...

There are about a billion things that are more important than blogging. My problem is that I can't remember any of them. Someday it may hit me that I need to be doing something productive but I just can't remember what...

blog on!

Jan said...

Blog when you can, Kim! We have been awaiting a new post for a while! :)

Hbomb said...

Blogging shouldn't be a chore...it's actually my get away each evening...when there is time, but I have been checking everyday to see if you have posted. Post when you can.

Kim's Hotrod said...

I think Kim needs a ghostwriter...hmmm...now what was her password again?

John F said...

Hey Kimbo,

We just enjoy hearing from you, so write when you can. We will still be here. There, all the pressure is off of you now.